Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Looking for a Hot Yoga Forum to Answer All Your Questions?

When I first started my Bikram yoga practice, I looked around for a hot yoga forum so I could ask questions about the poses and how to get the most out of them. Gabrielle Scanlon, The Hot Yoga Doctor, has by far the most comprehensive and helpful website on the subject that I've found. I love the Hot Yoga Forum and I've asked several questions there. Gabrielle checks the forum continually and offers expert advice, plus other forum members also share their experiences.

I am just finishing my sixth week of hot yoga practice, going 4 times a week. I've noticed a lot of changes as I've gone along. I can breathe deeper, many of my aches and pains are disappearing and I've made a lot of progress in the poses. I'm lucky to have found a studio where the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful. They've given me lots of tips to help me head in the right direction in the poses.

I've read in the hot yoga forum, though, that not all studios or instructors are the same. Some instructors tell you to keep pushing, even if you are in pain, or they don't give extra information about the poses. That's where a great forum can come in handy.

To take part in the Hot Yoga Doctor forum, simply go to the website and sign up - it's all free. The Hot Yoga Doctor also offers a free email newsletter that is packed with valuable tips to take your Bikram yoga practice to the next level.

In the Hot Yoga Doctor Store you can find audios and videos to help you in your Bikram yoga practice. I have one of her hot yoga audios and I listen to it a couple of times a week, on days when I can't go to the studio. This instant download is on my ipod and it can go with me wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment