Friday, January 11, 2013

New Book from the Hot Yoga Doctor

Only $29.95 on Amazon
The Hot Yoga Doctor, Gabrielle Scanlon, has a new book out. The Hot Yoga's Master Class program is a must have for anyone who is serious about their Bikram yoga practice. I would love to have the entire program but the $199 price tag is a little out of my reach. That's why I was so excited when Gabrielle recently came out with a new new Hot Yoga Master Class book which is available on Amazon for just $29.95!

If you would like to see dozens of photos to help take your Bikram yoga practice to the next level, this book has them - 744 terrific black and white photos in 304 pages of valuable information.

Gabrielle brings lots of detail and insight to her teaching of hot yoga. I subscribed to her free email newsletter and have picked up dozens of valuable hints to make my practice not only better, but safer. I'm lucky in the studio I go to in that the instructors are knowledgeable and helpful but if you practice at home or your instructors are teaching some incorrect techniques, then the Master Class books and MP3's, along with the free newsletter, are doubly valuable.

A precise and accurate approach to the Bikram poses can make all the difference in whether or not you improve your practice and avoid many of the common mistakes students make. Some of these common mistakes are even perpetuated by well-meaning Bikram instructors. Proper alignment is essential, even if you can't get into the entire pose. If you begin with good alignment and go in the right direction, you still reap the benefits of hot yoga.

I'm now into my third month of hot yoga practice and I'm glad I'm so glad I did this for myself. I feel like my 2013 off to a healthy start.

Start your 2013 off with a gift to yourself. Get your copy of Hot Yoga Master Class: Discover a Beautiful Hot Yoga Practice, Precision Techniques for Beginners to Advanced (Black & White Edition) today.

As always, you can also get Gabrielle's entire Master Class program on her website. Just go to the Hot Yoga Doctor store and select Master Class Package. There is also a full color version of the book available on Amazon available.



No comments:

Post a Comment